OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL ACCOUNTANT
As a partner of the management in proper handling of government funds, in proper execution and accountability of sound financial management.
- To account all funds which have accrued and utilized by the agency.
- To install the proper internal accounting control so as to arrive at a correct and reliable accounting financial information.
- To guide the agency in legal and proper disbursement of government funds in compliance with government rules and regulations.
- To appraise the Local Chief Executive and the Legislative Body of the periodic financial status of agency.
- Pre-auditing of various documents for disbursement-Municipal level.
- Review of various barangay monthly reports for posting and preparation of financial statement.
- Verification of accountable documents on revenue collection.
- Reports preparation:
- Municipal per month
- Barangay per year
- Preparation of remittances to various agencies.
- Verification and submission of documents to COA.