OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL TREASURER
The Treasurer shall take charge of the treasury office, perform the duties provided under Book II of Local Government Code.
- Advice the Municipal Mayor, the Sanggunian and other Local Government Unit concerned regarding disposition of local government funds, and on such other matters relative to public finance.
- Take custody and exercise power management of the funds of the Local Government Unit concerned.
- Take charge of the disbursement of all local government funds and such other funds that may be entrusted to him by law of other competent authority.
- Inspect private, commercial and industrial establishments within the jurisdiction of the Local Government Unit.
- Maintain and update the tax information system of the Local Government Unit.
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as maybe prescribe by laws and ordinance.
- To act as chief financial officer of the municipality and financial adviser to the Municipal Mayor and the members of the Sangguniang Bayan.
- Carries out the rules and regulations affecting all phases of the collections, accounting, expending and safekeeping of municipal and provincial deposited funds.
- Compute PRT delinquencies.
- Send NOD/Final Demand Letter.
- Collect RPT.
- Issue Community Tax Certificate.
- Collects fees for Business License and Permits.
- Process application for Business License and Business Permits.
- Collect other fees and charges.
- Registration for large cattle.
- Registration for motor boats.
- Collect market fees and rentals.
- Collect fees from other Economic Enterprise.
- Disbursement of payroll and checks issued.