OFFICE OF THE MAYOR
- Exercise general supervision and control over all programs, projects, services & activities of the municipality.
- Public Relations.
- Issuance of Certifications and Endorsements.
- Approval of Requests, Financial & Medical Assistance.
- Issuance of Memos, AOs & Eos.
- Conduct of Civil Wedding Ceremony
- Issuance of Mayors Permit.
- Approval for the use of Transport Service & other facilities.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICE
- Job Hiring Employment for LGU personnel of Permanent status.
- Issues certifications of Service Records and other Records related to personnel matters.
- Monitoring of compilation of civil service rules.
- Conduct training and seminars for the upgrading & capacity development employees.
PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT SERVICE OFFICE (PESO)
- Conducts Job Fair.
- Conducts Special Program for Employment of Students (SPES)
- Mobile Passporting.
- Post/Advertise job vacancies for local & international employment.
- Availment of DOLE approval livelihood programs.
BUSINESS PERMITS & LICENSING OFFICE (BPLO)
- Processing of Application and Renewal of all Business Licenses/Permits.
- Registration of all motorized foot-pedaled padjak for hire and private/business services.
- Processing of Special Permit/Certification.
MUNICIPAL ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES OFFICE (MENRO)
- Management of Environment and Natural Resources.
- Maintenance, Protection and Preservation of forest and other similar tree forms and agro forestry projects.
- Manage and maintain seed banks and produce seedlings.
PUBLIC SAFETY OFFICE (PSO)
- Implementation of Municipal Ordinances.
- Maintenance of peace & Security.
- Enforcement of Traffic Rules & Regulations.
- Assist in time of calamities and emergencies.
GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE (GSO)
- Maintenance and supervision of Janitorial and other related services.
- Provision of adequate facilities.
- Garbage Collection and segregation.
- Special Garbage Collection.
OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL ENGINEER
- Preparation of Plans and Program of Works.
- Inspection of various infrastructure projects.
- Processing of Completed Barangay Projects.
- Issuance of Certificate of Occupancy.
- Issuance of Building Permits.
- Annual Inspection of Buildings/Structures
- Issuance of Padyak Body Built Compliance Certificate (BBCC).
MUNICIPAL HEALTH OFFICE
- Immunization Services.
- Micronutrient Supplementation.
- Pre-marriage Counseling
- Outpatient Consultation
- Maternal Care Services
- Availing Anti-TB Drugs
- Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Responding to all Environmental Complaints.
- Conducts Epidemiological Investigation of Cases.
- Dental Services.
- Issuance of Sanitary Clearances.
OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL BUDGET OFFICER
- Consolidates Budget Proposals of different Departments/Offices.
- Assist the Mayor on budget preparation.
- Prepares allotment Release Order for the different offices/department based on approved Annual/Supplemental Budget.
- Assist Barangay Officials in the preparation of their annual/Supplemental budget.
- Process vouchers and payrolls
- Prepares Registry on Appropriation, Allotment and Obligation (RAAO) at the end of the quarter.
OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL ACCOUNTANT
- Processing of various disbursement vouchers (DV).
- Preparation of Payroll.
- Issuance of account’s advice on local checks issued.
- Preparation of premiums and loan amortization/remittances.
- Issuance of certificate of funds availability in the barangays.
OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL TREASURER
- Payment of approved vouchers paid by checks, Issuance of certifications and clearances.
- Payment of approved vouchers.
- Computation of business taxes, preparation of business tax bills.
- Computation and Collection of fees and charges for Trimobile, Padyak, Bicycle.
OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR (MPDC) AND MUNICIPAL ZONING ADMINISTRATOR’S OFFICE (MZAO)
- Issues Zoning Certificates.
- Issue Locational Clearance.
- Review Barangay Development Plans.
- Issue copies and Data Clips/Profiles/Plans.
- Prepare project Proposals/Feasibility Studies of Programs and Project.
OFFICE OF THE CIVIL REGISTRAR
- Registration of Birth.
- Registration of Deaths.
- Registration of Marriage.
- Delayed Registration of Births, Deaths and marriages.
- Application of Marriage Licenses
- Issuance of Certified Transcripts of Births/Deaths and Marriages.
- Request for endorsement of Civil Registry documents to office of the Civil Registry General.
- Filling for petitions for correction for clerical error and Change of First Name in the Civil Registry Documents pursuant to RA 9048.
- Applicant for Registration of Legal Instrument for Legitimation of illegitimate Child through subsequent marriage of parents.
- Application for issuance of amended certificates to effect correction by virtue of court orders for Annulment of Marriage and Correction of entries in the Certificate of Live Birth.
ECONOMIC ENTERPRISE OFFICE
- Public Market Operation.
- Livestock and Slaughter house Operation.
- Public Cemetery
SANGUNIANG BAYAN SECRETARIAT/LIBRARY SECTION
- Preparation of Ordinances and resolutions passed by the Sanguniang Bayan.
- Accepts application for and issues certificate of accreditation to NGO’s, POs, and other organizations.
- Issuance of tricycle franchise.
- Issuance of certified copies of public documents (ordinances, resolutions, minutes, etc.)
- Issuance of Certifications.
- Issuance of PALC and DP of proposed subdivisions after the approval of the Sangguniang Bayan.
- Assist Barangay Officials in the preparation of ordinances/resolutions.
- Provision of Library and Internet services.
- Loaning of Books/Magazines/Periodicals.
- Assist persons in their research activities.
OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL SOCIAL WELFARE DEVELOPMENT
- Conduct Day Care Services to different barangays.
- Organized supervise and monitor community structures, such as Day Care Worker’s Association, Women’s Association, Senior Citizens Association, etc.
- Financial Assistance thru Aid Assistance in Crisis Situation (AAICS) and Emergency Shelter Assistance (ESA).
- Prepare referrals of all clientele categories to hospitals and other government and non-government agencies.
- Interview/prepare Social Case Study.
- Conduct pre-marriage counseling.
- Assist minor rape victims.
- Assist clients of special cases, such as stow away/maltreated women. Minors committed crimes, etc.
- Process Child Adoption cases.
OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL ASSESSOR
- Issuance of Certified photocopies and certifications
- Revision of tax declaration to new owner.
- Transfer of Tax declaration to new owner.
- Annotation/cancellation of mortgage encumbrances, bail bond of real properties.
- Cancellation of Tax declaration.
- Ocular inspection.
- Issuance of series of cancellation
- Correction of Area.
- Subdivision of Property among co-declarants.
- Transfer of tax declaration to DAR distributed lots.
OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL AGRICULTURIST
- Provision of Post-harvest facilities
- Provision of Technical Assistance on rice production (Plant Care and Management, Pest & Disease Management, Weed Management, Post-harvest Management)and Marketing
- Provision of Technical Assistance to Cooperatives
- Information Dissemination & Consultation on the conduct of soil sampling and analysis.
- Conduct training on Integrated Pest Management Farmer Field School (IPM-FFS) for Rice.
- Conduct Demonstration and training for Rice Program.
- Conduct consultation meeting with farmers on Crop Production Care.
- Pest Management and Production Fisher folks.
- Providing Animal Health Care Services to Poultry and Livestock.
- Accessing Rabies Vaccination Services.
- Technical Assistance to High Value Commercial crops Farmers of the LGU.
- Updating of High Value Commercial Crops Farmers profile in the Municipality.
- Distribution of Agricultural inputs assistance for HVCC farmers coming from DA-RFU, LGU, and other funding institutions.